Next recipe is Hot Chicken Wings and it is much easier to cook. Let’s start by preparing the ingredients that are: chicken wings, a half stick of margarine, I bottle Durkee hot sauce, 2 tablespoons of honey, 10 shakes Tabasco, and if you like you can add 2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Fry the chicken wings deeply for 20 minutes and drain them.
- Dunk the chicken wings in the hot sauce and keep it for awhile.
- Take the chicken wings out and let them dried.
The last recipe would be Hot-N-Spicy Chicken Wings. What you need are: 5 pounds of chicken wings, 12 ounce of Louisiana Pre Crystal Hot Sauce, 1-2 sticks of butter.
- Fry the chicken wings and wait until the color change into golden brown.
- Take out and drain them.
- Melt the butter.
- Mix hot sauce with the melted butter; pour into a deep pan.
- Place the chicken wings in the pan.
- Heat thoroughly.
Enjoy your cooking experience!!