One loves spicy food and the other doesn’t. Any kind you choose may be different to any one else’s taste. But sorry to tell that spicy food is more attractive, except for those who cannot or not allowed to eat this kind of food. However you’ll be sorry to miss this delicious recipe of spicy chicken served on your dining table. These recipes offer you three options in cooking chicken wings. And each of it will truly give you different taste and satisfaction. You may either serve it to yourself or to your family or friends and this will leave no regret too. So, don’t waste your time and go try it.
The first recipe is Spicy Chicken Wings
The ingredient you need are 1 can of Parmesan cheese, 2 tablespoons of Oregano, 4 tablespoons of parsley, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of pepper, 1 stick of margarine, 4 to 5 pounds of chicken wings.
- Cut chicken wings into a desirable size.
- Mix Parmesan cheese, oregano, parsley, salt, and pepper together.
- Heat small pan and melt the margarine on the pan.
- Dip the chicken wings in the melted margarine, and then roll it in the ingredients mixture.
- Place the chicken wings on the cookie sheet which has been covered with aluminum foil.
- Bake for about 1 hour in moderate preheated oven.