Who doesn’t love chocolate? Well, you will be sorry if you miss the every single minute without tasting the ultimate satisfaction you’ll get from chocolate. It is true if you consume too much Ganache Chocolate Pie it may affects your body health but tasting chocolate for special occasion won’t be so bad because certainly chocolate also bring benefit for your body.
Easy Serving Ganache Chocolate Pie
Chocolate can be served in different cook and this time you will see that mouthwatering pie made from Ganache Chocolate Pie will not let you to sleep tightly tonight. Ganache, a particular recipe presented to you is special crunchy chocolate pie with sweet chocolate inside.
Before you start, you can prepare the ingredients below:
- 3 tbsp powdered almond.
- 50 g sugar.
- 180 g wheat flour.
- ¼ tsp of salt.
- 1 tsp grated lemon peel .
- 125 g insipid butter, cut into small size.
- 2 tbsp cold water.
Also, here are the ingredients for the cream:
- 300 ml freh cream.
- 350 g chopped dark compound chocolate.
After you finish the prep, let’s start the cook:
- Prepare the pie baking pan of 20 cm size.
- Mix grated lemon peel, almond, sugar, and wheat flour together.
- Put the butter and cold water. Blend it thoroughly.
- Wrap the dough in plastic case, store it in freezer for one hour.
- Flatten the dough thinly, place it on the baking pan, and stick it with fork.
- Bake in 180°C preheat oven for 30 minutes. When the time is up take it out and let it to cool down.
While waiting the pie to cool down, you can prepare the filling cream:
- Put the chopped chocolate in a bowl.
- Melt the cream on the stove with small fire.
- Pour the melted cream into the chocolate bowl, stir them together until the mixture is thick.
- Pour the mixture onto the pie and let them to cool.
- Store the cooled pie into the freezer.
- Wait the pies to freeze and you can serve them for 8 servings.
Have a nice try!